18.5.11

New Rules

From here on out all people will be judged based on the shape and quality of their eyebrows. I have a whole complex theory about personality traits correlated to eyebrow structure and I think I just proved causality. Take case study #7, for example. Man in his mid 20s with sparse, poorly shaped arches, lacking all definable color and structure. Consequently, he possesses a weak personality and insatiable need to be defined and validated by others. In case study #19 we learned that women with overly arched brows are overly arch people. This revelation was verified by case studies #13 and #5. The eyebrow/disposition relationship seems to be as valid a manner of judging people as any other. And besides, I like eyebrows. They are the backbone of the face. So I guess if you have weak eyebrows, your face is lacking a backbone. Sad.

Also, I have entered a new phase of my life, and since my life phases are largely defined by the foods I eat, this new phase is going to be dubbed the sandwich phase of my life. Because right now I'm on track to eat close to two sandwiches everyday. They are so goooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment